Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Super Awesome Favorite Movie in the World

"I Am Number Four"

I had the most crappiest week ever at school and I like to thank this movie for totally re-animating my life! People GO SEE THIS MOVIE!! The trailor is so misleading but don't listen to it. I mean come on, it is produce by no other then Micahel Bay and Steven Speilberg!!!! MICHAEL AND STEVEN PEOPLE! I literally wanted to cry when the movie ended, but I didn't because I didn't want to seem like a wuss...

So my summary of the movie besideds it being fantasticly awesome is that it's about a teenage alien from a planet called Lorien who developed these super powers. And now these freakishly tall dudes are after people like him. The main character is number four (duh) so they have to kill each number in order, and guess what it's his turn...But thats all I'm going to say...GO SEE IT!

Here is a kickbutt clip from the movie!
For those who enjoy sci-fi then this is the movie for you! Oh and don't worry dudettes there is some romance in it too. BLEH!

I went to go see this wit my friend CheVar (look your mentioned!) the day it came out and I have to tell you it was like a chase scene in a movie trying to get to the theaters on time! xD  

I even noticed in this movie that there is a kid who could most certainly be Batman's sidekick, Robin. See if you know who I'm talking about if you watch the movie. He is not hard to miss. I mean he has the height, the voice, the hair, the intelligence! Oh anyway..This movie is so awesome it make me want to go to acting school and try and it a role in this movie. Hey I don't even care if I'm just a cameo! But I would love to be a number like nine or something  just to see how awesome I would look on screen! I'm telling you people I never been this happy about a movie since The Dark Knight came out! I'm so obsessed with this movie now (I don't know if you can tell by my twitter name. O_o 

No offense to Martin Lawrence he is awesome, but forget seeing Big Mamas House 3 (Should of stopped  after 1). And Justin Bieber's movie...don't get me started gross..Hate me if you want JB fans! but jeez he's only been out for what 2 years? Why does he have a freaking document? Why are people worshiping him. I mean I used to like him but his fans made me hate him...blame them...OOPS i'm ranting now.. 

"I Am Number Four" is NOW PLAYING go check it out and come give me feed back here on this post or here:
or here:
or here:

or Here...jk thats all...

さようなら <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Request for art #2

Request for art #2
vampire/kingdom hearts/ vladmir tod request

Gift for a friend

Gift for a friend
A gift to friend in my Jap. III class who really loves Pokemon ^_^

Huey from the Boondocks

Huey from the Boondocks
Fanart for one of my favorte shows!

My First Request for Art

My First Request for Art

KAWAII ATTACK

KAWAII ATTACK
CUTE

ME AND MY TRIXIE

ME AND MY TRIXIE

I love my Bass!!

I love my Bass!!