Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Voice Acting

Hello everyone, I hope you had a great Christmas and soon to be New Year. I guess your wondering who that awesome person is in the above picture? It's none other then amazing voice actress Tara Strong. She is one of my favorite voice actress other than Cree Summer: Voice of Susie Carmichael (Rugrats) and Kida (Atlantis The last Empire). I am also a fan of Crispin Freeman and Vic Mignogna for all you anime fans out there who are familiar with those guys. Freeman does the voice of Itachi from 'Naruto,' and also he is voicing Speedy in the new series coming to Cartoon Network 'Young Justice.' I am terribly excited for that show to come on.Lets not forget Vic, he is the voice of Edward Elric from 'Fullmetel Alchemist.'

These four are my favorite because I find it amazing that they can do so many voices! I discuss this today because so many people always ask "What do you want to do if you can't do art?" Or, "Is there anything else you decided get into?" Well to answer your questions I want to be a voice actress! I know that sounds silly but it has always been a dream of mine actually before I even started drawing! Well I think I have tough luck trying to find my voice acting class since boring ol' Virginia doesn't have the studios like Atlanta, New York, Florida, or LA does (or either I'm not looking in the right places). Anyway I'll just keep working on my art  while searching so hopefully you all will be able to hear my voice in a cartoon or video game one day!

1 comment:

  1. You've got an early jump, knowing what you want to do is half the battle. If it's truly your desire, go full speed ahead and tell yourself that you can achieve this!

    I'm sure you've heard it several times... the key is NETWORKING!

    Wish you the best!

    (Props to Edward Elric! FMA! #1 - Young Justice should be awesome as well)

    ReplyDelete

Request for art #2

Request for art #2
vampire/kingdom hearts/ vladmir tod request

Gift for a friend

Gift for a friend
A gift to friend in my Jap. III class who really loves Pokemon ^_^

Huey from the Boondocks

Huey from the Boondocks
Fanart for one of my favorte shows!

My First Request for Art

My First Request for Art

KAWAII ATTACK

KAWAII ATTACK
CUTE

ME AND MY TRIXIE

ME AND MY TRIXIE

I love my Bass!!

I love my Bass!!