Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fashion In Japan

So my biggest infactuation (besides zombies) is fashion in Japan! In the picture above is a very popular style that girls wear that was influencd by the Victorian clothing style. It has been modernized to be known as Lolita fashion [or Ouji Lolita in Japan and Kodona Lolita in the U.S.]. I personally think it looks like doll clothing or something you would see in many animes. I guess that is why I love it's unique and gothy look so much! It even comes in all sorts of styles and colors like blue, grey, red, black...I think you get the point. :)

Here is the Lolita dress of the week!  

Though someone people would say "Who in the world would wear that?" Well I'd tell you, "As soon as I can get my hands on a lolita dress I definitely would!" I mean come on girls are walking around with their heads half shaved, while guys are wearing mohawks (ew). It is perfectly normal. Since you don't really see Lolita style here in a America, I though it would be awesome to be the only one 'catwalking' in public wearing a doll looking dress ...It's fun being different haha.  

Also I finally found a site where the dress prices ae more reasonable...I guess -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Request for art #2

Request for art #2
vampire/kingdom hearts/ vladmir tod request

Gift for a friend

Gift for a friend
A gift to friend in my Jap. III class who really loves Pokemon ^_^

Huey from the Boondocks

Huey from the Boondocks
Fanart for one of my favorte shows!

My First Request for Art

My First Request for Art

KAWAII ATTACK

KAWAII ATTACK
CUTE

ME AND MY TRIXIE

ME AND MY TRIXIE

I love my Bass!!

I love my Bass!!