Friday, January 28, 2011

My Japan Style of the Week


How about this style of the week. This is known as the Harajuku style. Harajuku (原宿) in Japan refers to an area around Harajuku train station. Harajuku style is a japanese fashion adopted by the teenagers and young adults in the area and its side streets which have many boutiques, trendy stores and used clothes shops.
Young adults in Harajuku may also be dressed as anime or manga characters (known as cosplay). Below we list the best online harajuku fashion stores and show you where to buy the very best in Japanese street fashion. The shops listed sell Japanese Harajuku fashion direct from Japan as well as from europe and USA(But it is hard to find in certain places here...I guess Hottopic is good enough...*cough cough* no)
I find this style to be very drastic to look at, though I would still wear it. All I have to say is that it looks like a lot to wear! This would be the first place I would visit in Japan just becaus ei would feel like an oddball for once. :) I love Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Request for art #2

Request for art #2
vampire/kingdom hearts/ vladmir tod request

Gift for a friend

Gift for a friend
A gift to friend in my Jap. III class who really loves Pokemon ^_^

Huey from the Boondocks

Huey from the Boondocks
Fanart for one of my favorte shows!

My First Request for Art

My First Request for Art

KAWAII ATTACK

KAWAII ATTACK
CUTE

ME AND MY TRIXIE

ME AND MY TRIXIE

I love my Bass!!

I love my Bass!!