Friday, January 21, 2011

This is So Me


Yes I am the kind of person who would come up with somehting like this in my mind. I mean I'm already having plans for the zombie apocalypse, so why not?  The old lady definitely has a katana in that box... Anway...just thought I'd share this, because the person who made this is a genius! I mean you really can't trust people nowadays, you know. Like that kid down the street who said they just wanted borrow your bike but never brings it back...okay I totally made that up, but it happens!

All I know is that you really have to plan these things because something weird could happen at any given moment. Like the birds falling out of the sky crisis! Call me crazy but I might just start walking around with a umbrella on a sunny day.

It's weird how it all just happend...Like the birds were some kind of mechanical machine all functioning through one power source then with the push of a button *BOOM* the battery is dead. Did that even make since? What if we're all just robots and we would just all shut down at the same time? Like in that movie...um......thinking........hold on let me ask my dad..............................."Surrogates"....It just makes you think..

No I'm just kidding we are all most likely controlled by aliens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Request for art #2

Request for art #2
vampire/kingdom hearts/ vladmir tod request

Gift for a friend

Gift for a friend
A gift to friend in my Jap. III class who really loves Pokemon ^_^

Huey from the Boondocks

Huey from the Boondocks
Fanart for one of my favorte shows!

My First Request for Art

My First Request for Art

KAWAII ATTACK

KAWAII ATTACK
CUTE

ME AND MY TRIXIE

ME AND MY TRIXIE

I love my Bass!!

I love my Bass!!